Friday, July 24, 2009

How Quickly Time Passes

I had no idea that 15 days passed since my last musings. As always, my first reaction is to blame some external force for keeping me from employing my Gawd-given talent for amusing the masses. Truth is, Dear Readers, there's been nothing to say. I am not amused by anything.

*sings* Ja, ja, ja jaded

There's something about the perilous alignment of planets in conjunction with the solar eclipse that has sent The Universe - well, okay, MY Universe - into a tailspin... Now, I like to get dizzy as much as the next person, but I prefer it be from the vodka. That I can control... So in an attempt to regain some semblance of humor, interest, and an "Attitude of Gratitude," I'm going to make every effort today to locate a topic that will both rivet and amuse you. How hard could that be? After all, I AM going to the Wal-Mart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog