Friday, May 22, 2009

Random Whatnots

The following is made up of things I was thinking I might turn into something one day. I still might, but for now, I figured I’d just put out something more lighthearted than The Naked Truth posted below. So here we go.

On Boys and Girls:
I know why Boys don’t like Girls. It’s not all of Us; it’s a few of Them. The whiney, sniveling, snarky, social-climbing, back-stabbing, lying, stalking, skulking, immature, crazy chicks that make Boys believe that all girls are the same.

Apparently this was written just over a year ago:
I was cleaning out my closet today in an effort to prepare for the move into my new house. I came across my satchel from college and in it, one single sheet of notes for a paper I was preparing for Sociology. Dated April 1995 (please stop doing the math) was the following: “Change: Religion retards social change.” This was followed by personal commentary: “Our rationality will put us in a cage.”

From his book:
Men cheat because there are so many women who will cheat with them. – Steve Harvey

From me again:
Though I have many more, they’re far enough along that if I’d get off my dead ass and go mow the lawn, I could get them finished. Yes, I do my best thinking during physical activity. For those men in our audience who would be in the position to ask themselves “that” question, yes, that may very well have been what I was doing! Hey! Don’t judge me! Judge yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog