Thursday, February 9, 2012

More on Judging

“Not judging!”

You hear this all the time. Truth is, people do judge – and those who say they don’t, are often the harshest… behind your back, of course!

I am not afraid to say, out loud, that I judge people. I will always judge you on a poor footwear selection. I’ll judge your new hair color, the fact that you’ll leave the house with your belly fat hanging over the top of your entirely too tight jeans, and your obnoxious children. I will always judge all things about any two-faced person because frankly, it’s just good citizenship to point out a snake in the grass.

I will not judge the actions or behavior related to an honest mistake or ill-informed decision, your vehicle (unless it’s slowing me down), or the contents of your shopping basket.

I approached this topic with great self-revelation and moderate hilarity once before. It's worth a re-read.  http://itssmokeandmirrors.blogspot.com/2010/01/judge-not-lest-ye-oh-never-mind.html

Just sayin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog