Friday, April 30, 2010

April: Check!

Last day of the month.

I know I've been lackadaisical about posting, and sadly, this one doesn't actually count. I just want to follow up on a request so that I'm not thought rude.

Earlier this month I asked in *crickets* for y'all to send me your thoughts and ideas for blog topics... because yes, I'm that lazy.
And the email came...

I was indeed surprised by how many people would like to hear more from Jimmy Sprinkles! Good news on that front. It's nearly summer so he should be donning his ginny shirt, gold chains, and packin' heat soon. After all, Jimmy does love a good yard party!
 
As for the rest, yes - I read them all. And yes, some of y'all are not right in the head... no disrespect intended. I asked myself why some of y'all aren't writing these yourself. There was some really funny stuff in there! In an effort not to disappoint when I don't use your idea, you should know that I don't write about actual s e x. It's not that I'm in any way opposed! I have some stuff to say about that! It's that my Google AdSense then sends all these "undesireable" links to my page. So other than those ideas, I've added quite a few of yours to my ongoing "blog thoughts and ideas" for further mulling and marinating. *dips olive in martini*
 
I'm thinking about replacing March Madness soon with something of a more "girly" nature... maybe... if I'm that brave... we'll see.
 
So that's it. April goes out with a bar-be-que! Many and sincere thanks to all of you for the piles and piles of email. It's nice to know you're out there. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog