Monday, February 8, 2010

It's My Party...


Here it comes again. My annual reminder that time is marching down the road and I’ve scampered off for coffee or the like. I’m not going to wax poetic over this, or bore us all endlessly with the horror of discovering that I’m no longer in my twenties.

What?!?!?

Instead I’m just going to remind one and all that those fine lines around the eyes and the crazy laugh wrinkles are the evidence of living our lives with abandon! I feel like I should leave this short post with a bit of advice...

*ponders*

OK. Here it is: Don’t let other people determine your happiness or your success. The naysayers are nothing more than those who wish they had your courage!

L’ chaim tovim!
Slainte!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Jana! Look on the bright side....tomorrow you will be just as pretty as you are today. LOL (I say that to myself every year.)

    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog