Friday, April 22, 2011

Invisible Ink

Bet you thought one of the elephants from the circus of my life ate me, eh?

I know, I know... It's been a long time between entries. I am writing, but for the moment my "talent" is being abused... I mean used... for pay. Yeah. I'm whoring myself out to The Man for mortgage money. Don't judge. *glares* Anyway, by the end of a day full of corporate nonsense and forcing my mouth shut for a paycheck, I can't string three words together coherently, let alone scare up any snarky reparte. Mostly I just blink...

The "good" news (though for whom I'm unclear) is that I'll be out of a job and back on the dole in just a matter of weeks, so there's bound to be a flood of words you can actually see coming soon. Of course, if you'd like to employ me, I'll happily shift the blame for my continued shunning of this site... and I'm okay with that!

I need a sign...
Will compromise morals and jounalistic integrity for cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog