Friday, August 1, 2008

Restart.

Entry One.
Blog Two.

I'm so pissed I could spit. My previous site has collapsed in an unexpected poof of electronic dust; jettisoned into internet ether. 

What? Didn't I have a back up...? Well, kind of. Not really. 

I have a couple of rough drafts, a couple of bits I'd discarded altogether, but no, not everything. Not half of everything. Maybe it's The Universe's way of telling me to just stop. I probably remember all those words as being much better than they were, anyway...

So I'm going to sit a wallow for awhile. Try to come up with a plan. If you're new here (well, at the moment EVERYONE is!), I'll try not to reference stuff and stories you'll never be able to read - because that's just rude.

And I hate rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog